How to make an app available on UBOS¶
If you have an app that you’d like to make available to UBOS users, you need to take the following steps:
- Say “Hi” on the mailing list or on IRC. We don’t bite, and might even be helpful :-)
- Set up a development machine.
- Package your app using makepkg, with a PKGBUILD file and a UBOS Manifest. You can find examples in Learning from the toy apps, and documentation in other sections of this site.
- Test that your app plays nicely on UBOS with webapptest.
- Augment the list of UBOS build files here, and file a pull request, so your app gets built and tested by the official UBOS build.