Let’s say you set up a site with some apps, but at the wrong hostname. That just happened to me. I meant to call the hostname ‘selfoss-test’, but accidentally I called it ‘test-selfoss’.

This is what I did to correct the situation (all on one line):

% sudo ubos-admin showsite --host test-selfoss --json \
    | sed -e 's/test-selfoss/selfoss-test/' \
    | sudo ubos-admin deploy --stdin

In English: Take the Site JSON of the site currently at hostname ‘test-selfoss’, replace ‘test-selfoss’ with ‘selfoss-test’, and deploy. Note that because we did not change the site id or the appconfig ids, all the data was preserved.