Overview: How to make an App available on UBOS¶
If you have an App that you’d like to make available to UBOS users, it is recommended you do this:
- Say “Hi” in the forum. We don’t bite, and might even be helpful :-)
- Set up a development machine.
- Package your App using makepkg, with a PKGBUILD file and a UBOS Manifest. You can find examples in Learning from the toy apps, and documentation in other sections of this site.
- Test that your App plays nicely on UBOS with webapptest.
- Augment the list of UBOS build files here, and file a pull request, so your App gets built and tested by the official UBOS build.