- Build and run your first UBOS Standalone App using Docker
- How to package UBOS Standalone Apps built with a variety of platforms
- Alternate development setup on Linux with systemd-nspawn and btrfs
- Build and release process
UBOS Linux Reference
- UBOS Manifest
- Site JSON
- A complex deployment example
- UBOS Networking
- Allocating and opening up non-default ports
- UBOS state
- UBOS Backup format
- Format of the App Status JSON
- Testing standalone Apps with "webapptest"
- Understanding ubos-admin
- Potentially useful infrastructure for standalone Apps
- Middleware-specific notes
- Setting up an Arch Linux system
- Doesn’t apt / dpkg / yum / pacman etc. does what ubos-admin does already?
- Doesn’t puppet / chef / ansible etc. does what ubos-admin does already?
- Doesn't Docker do what ubos-admin does already?
- Why do you advise against using a Raspberry Pi or other ARM device as a UBOS development machine?
- Differences between the ubos-target container and a typical UBOS production system