UBOS Beta 15: status LEDs, Pagekite and Staff improvements
Two important conferences are coming up:
- the Nextcloud conference in Berlin, Germany, from August 23 to 30, and
- the MyData.org conference in Helsinki, Finland, August 29-31.
We’ll be at both, and just in time, we are proud to release UBOS beta 15!
Here are some highlights:
- Boot your Raspberry Pi from USB, not just an SDCard
- The UBOS Staff has learned a very convenient new trick
- UBOS now drives the LEDs on Intel NUCs and the Desktop Pi enclosure for the Raspberry Pi
- Access your device from the public internet through Pagekite integration
For more info, read the detailed release notes
As always, we love your feedback.