UBOS update available on all release channels (August 2020)
A new UBOS update is available on all release channels and all platforms.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The Raspberry Pi 4 is now supported.
- UBOS has become even smarter about dependency management: if an Accessory requires another, you don’t need to specify the second one any more when creating or updating a Site. This is a great time saver when running Apps such as Wordpress or Nextcloud where Accessories often depend on others.
- Improvement to the HTML generated for the UBOS Staff.
- More customization options are available for Nextcloud
- Speed improvements, bug fixes and lots of little things that make day-to-day
work with UBOS even simpler. Like
ubos-admin listsites --with <app>.
As usual, the details are in the release notes.